Chris Croft on the Issues:
- Voted for and has pledged to support Value Them Both (the pro-life constitutional amendment to allowing basic regulations to be placed on the abortion industry).
- Co-sponsored and voted for Abortion Pill Reversal Informed Consent Bill EVERY TIME
- Introduced and passed through the House H.B. 2506 to expand and expedite licensure requirements for certain members of the Kansas workforce, expanding opportunities for families.
- Has consistently voted against Medicaid expansion – protecting you from being forced to pay for abortions.
Clay Norkey (opponent) on the Issues:
- Pushing our state to pass Medicaid expansion that – without the Value Them Both Amendment – would require taxpayers to pay for abortion.
- Endorsed by the liberal group Stand Up Blue Valley & the Kansas National Education Association, both of which oppose educational opportunity for our kids.