Below are 7 questions every Christ-follower should consider today. Take a look at each one and try to answer it yourself before you listen to this podcast where Family Policy Alliance® President and CEO Paul Weber joined Pinnacle Forum to answer each of them.
Pinnacle Forum was inspired by Dr. Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade for Christ International, and encourages and equips Christ-centered leaders to engage in cultural transformation. For Pinnacle Forum, cultural transformation happens when believers become Christ-centered leaders in the seven mountains of culture: government and military, media, religion, arts and entertainment, business, education, and family.
Our CEO was excited to be part of one of Pinnacle Forum’s latest podcasts to address critical questions that many Christians have today…but they’re not getting answers.
So, check out these questions and then listen to the podcast to get the answers. We bet you’ll be surprised by #3! And, there’s a bonus question at the end for believers and non-believers alike.
- In the Bible, Daniel looked out across time and saw you, a follower of Christ today. What did he see when he looked at you?
- Is there any political issue today that isn’t first biblical?
- Many believers and pastors alike stray from being “divisive” for fear of hindering the Gospel, but the most divisive words ever spoken were in the Bible. Do you know what those words are?
Can you guess? We bet you’ll be surprised by the answer!
- What is the purpose of government and why did God ordain it?
This isn’t a hard one—we humans have just made it way more complicated than it needs to be.
- What does real love for one’s neighbor look like today?
Hint: it’s not just baked goods or block parties! It’s much harder.
- What do the majority of Christians wish their pastor spoke about?
According to Barna research, 65% of Christians wish their pastor would speak about ____________ from the pulpit.
- What is the biggest obstacle to Christians engaging in culture?
BONUS QUESTION for believers and non-believers alike!…. What is one thing President Ronald Reagan regretted?
What about YOU? What issues matter most to you, and if you could pass one law to make our country better what would it be? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Please take a moment to take our short 6-question survey on what biblical citizenship looks like to YOU!
And, if you’d like to read more about what it means to be a “biblical citizen” today, read Paul Weber’s first piece on What Is Biblical Citizenship?