I’ve been watching the NFL Draft faithfully since 1997, when I was 8 years old. From a youthful passion to even landing gigs as a paid analyst, the NFL Draft is all about promise – the belief that adding the right people to the team can create the winning formula.
With the draft occurring this week, I’m reminded that we have the same belief here at Family Policy Alliance of Georgia®. Through addressing personnel – getting the right people involved in the right ways – we can achieve our policy objectives.
To that end, here are some quick hitters, with the first 2 being ways you can partner with us as we affect personnel:
- Election-Planning is Under Way- We have been in the news recently as the group pushing back against the leftist attacks on pro-life legislators. In 2020, we have the opportunity to expand our numbers and the obligation to defend those who stood for the unborn. We will be updating you on our plans in the coming weeks and months, but you can help us get a jump start on our game-plan with your contribution today.
- Our Statesmen Academy is Fast Approaching- We could not be more excited for Atlanta to be the host city for the 2019 Statesmen Academy (a project of our sister organization, Family Policy Foundation) from July 22-26. You may have seen information about our match opportunity – with every dollar up to $140,000 being matched dollar for dollar. Contribute to this effort to engage godly legislators and get your support matched.
- We are Fighting for Alpharetta Children- The Alpharetta Public Library is hosting a drag queen to read stories to children on April 27th at 2:00pm. We have been working to rally the community against this inappropriate event. Please pray!
- I Hope to See You Soon- Since the legislative session, I’ve been hitting the state on the speaking circuit. If you have a group that you would like for me to speak to, please reply to this email with the information. I’ll go anywhere to spread the message of what God is doing through our ministry! And, if you are planning to be at the Republican Convention May 17/18, let me know so we can connect there!
- Stay Tuned for Bill Signing- One thing is certain: Brian Kemp is going to sign the Heartbeat Bill. In the coming weeks, we will let you know when that will be. Please be in prayer for our fearless Governor and for our state!
Thank you for all you do – for your prayers, encouragement, support, and labor. You make it all possible!
President and Executive Director