On November 6th, we will celebrate the 1-year anniversary of Brian Kemp’s defeat of Stacey Abrams (yes, Stacey, YOU LOST!!!). Without a doubt, this victory is one already considered a pivotal point in the history of our state – launching an Administration I believe will be long remembered as one that truly unleashed Georgia’s potential!
That’s why we’re celebrating this week and encouraging you to join in with a congratulatory thank you message to Governor Kemp. Please click here to submit a personalized note of congratulations and/or appreciation for the work he has already done for you and your family.
In Year 1, Brian Kemp and his team – including our outstanding Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan – have set a bold course to put you and your family first. This agenda includes:
- The nation’s leading pro-life legislation, recognizing the value of every human being regardless of developmental stage or location
- Crackdowns on gangs that terrorize our neighborhoods and human traffickers that perpetuate unbelievable evil
- Bold proposals to reform education through abolishing Common Core, promoting choice, and increasing pay for teachers
- Improving healthcare by looking at the system from all angles and rejecting a top-down, one-size-fits-all approach
- Reducing the size and scope of government so that you and your family can keep more money in your pocket
- Building on Georgia’s reputation as a great state to do business – ensuring that families like yours has the opportunity to thrive
I trust Brian Kemp. I trust him to keep his word, to always put Georgians first, to do the right thing, and to be faithful to the Lord and to his family. He’s a leader we can be proud of, and the results tell a powerful story. Click here to congratulate him with a personalized message on the 1-year anniversary of his victory and share your appreciation for the work he’s doing!
This is just the beginning. In the years to come, I am confident we will see more bold action to protect our constitutional freedoms, reform adoption and foster care, and empower families in education. We are resolved to supporting him in this pro-family agenda.
P.S. Click here to write a note to Governor Kemp. And, consider pitching in to help us in our quest to elect more pro-family leaders who will support the Kemp Agenda with a generous contribution today.
Paid for by Family Policy Alliance of Georgia