This week, we celebrated the epic pro-life victories this year and planned for the future with the “Together for Life” event sponsored by Congressman Jody Hice.
There is much cause for praise because of what He has done for life this year – using our ministry, other allies, and strong leaders we helped elect. But, there is also much work to be done.
Our mission statement isn’t just for a Georgia where we pass pro-life laws. It’s not for a Georgia where we have less abortions than elsewhere. It’s for a Georgia where life – ALL life – is cherished and recognized for what it is: wonderfully made and cherished by the Creator.
We are just getting started and there are plenty of ways you can partner with us:
- Bring us in to speak to your church or group to share about what a Georgia where life is cherished looks like
- Do your part to spread the message – including liking and sharing our Facebook content.
- Consider a generous, tax deductible gift to Family Policy Foundation to further our education and training efforts.
- There is still much work to do under the Gold Dome. Respond now to learn more about how you can join us at the Capitol to advocate for pro-life policies like adoption and foster care reform, abortion pill reversal, parental rights in healthcare decisions – all supported legislation by Family Policy Alliance of Georgia for the 2020 session.
- Consider a generous contribution to fund our lobbying and mobilization operation.
- We are looking to EXPAND the pro-life majority by winning at the ballot box in 2020. Help us recruit candidates to defeat those who stood against life.
- Knock on doors and find other ways to support FPA endorsed pro-life candidates.
- Consider a generous contribution to fund the largest ever pro-life election effort in Georgia.
There is much work to be done, but we are honored to have you partnering with us. Together, we can forge a Georgia where life is truly cherished!
President and Executive Director
Paid for by Family Policy Alliance of Georgia