The House will be debating the Value Them Both Amendment TOMORROW. We’ve been talking about this amendment since May, and our legislative efforts all come down to this week.
So what can you do to help us get the Amendment through the House?
- Reach out again (or for the first time) to your representative via our recently updated action alert! They need to hear from you in the final hours of this debate.
- Call and leave a message asking your representative to “Let the people vote on life in August.” Find your state representative’s name and phone number by entering your zip and then selecting the Kansas tab.
- Attend the House Session on Thursday. The House goes into session at 9 A.M.
- Pray for the legislators – regardless of party or position – and for passage of the Amendment.
- Share this information with your friends!
This Amendment is all about ensuring that we can protect both mothers and babies in our state. It has been inspiring over the last couple weeks to see so many working together to get this Amendment across the finish line. We have the momentum – and with your engagement and God’s help, we will win this!
Brittany Jones, Esq.
Director of Advocacy