The ground-breaking South Dakota bill that would protect kids from being physically victimized by the transgender agenda will be heard in the Senate on Monday.
All over the country – including South Dakota – kids are being encouraged to embrace the notion that they can change their sex, in part through drugs and surgeries.
Thankfully, the Vulnerable Child Protection Act would stop that, and it’s badly needed. Here’s why:
- Transgender medical experimentation results in profound and irreversible changes to kids’ bodies – including infertility and mutilation of functional body parts.
- 85-90 percent of children and adolescents outgrow their gender confusion by the time they reach adulthood – without radical and harmful medical interventions.
We must fight to protect our children from being pushed down a path that treats puberty like a disease and that causes profound and permanent changes to a child’s body.
Here’s what you can do:
- The Senate Health and Human Services Committee will hear this bill on Monday. You can send the members of that committee a message in 30 seconds, personalizing the message and subject line if you choose.
- Then, very importantly, please click here and using your zip code and/or address, get the name and contact info for your own state senator so you can reach out directly to him or her. This bill could be before all senators early in the week, so please reach out to them very soon.
- Please share this widely with other South Dakotans so they can quickly make their voice heard, too!
As Family Policy Alliance CEO Paul Weber told the Family Heritage Alliance crowd in Pierre on Thursday, we must engage in biblical citizenship to restore the foundations of our state and nation.
Thanks for speaking up and spreading the word!
The Family Policy Alliance Team