Your help is needed immediately to stop the Reproductive Freedom Act, the most radical abortion bill ever proposed in this state. NJ already holds the infamous status of the most unsafe state in the nation for a baby in the womb, as abortion facilities outnumber pro-life pregnancy centers, 50 -37. As the life movement continues to win the public debate regarding protections for babies in the womb, Gov. Murphy, Sen. Loretta Weinberg, Sen. Linda Greenstein and 14 Assembly members have put forth a bill that would seal the fate of the unborn for decades to come in our state.
Currently, NJ has no restrictions on abortion. Any abortion regulations that passed the legislative process in previous decades were found to be unconstitutional by activist judges in our state. Therefore, our abortion laws reflect those of Communist China and North Korea. The Reproductive Freedom Act will now codify into law the extreme anti-life policies practiced in only a handful of nations.
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth.
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late-term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance.
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women.
- Annual funding for Planned Parenthood will be mandated despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations.
The Murphy administration and pro-abortion Democrats have introduced this bill in the middle of a health pandemic forcing the lockdown of the statehouse grounds. No one is allowed in the statehouse unless invited, and no group can assemble on the statehouse lawn in protest. However, gatherings at local district offices of legislators are being planned.
We need you to immediately contact the Health Committees in the Senate and Assembly. The bill is most likely scheduled to be heard in committee within weeks after election day. After filling out our Action Alert, please call committee members to tell them to vote NO on the Reproductive Freedom Act.
Let’s act like lives depend on it – because they do!
Director of Advocacy