It’s election day. I know you’ve been bombarded with information over the last several weeks about how you should vote. Tens of thousands of you have already voted. So, I’ll keep this email short. But the question I hope you are asking is:
What’s on the line?
- Protecting our God-given freedom to live out our faith and to speak in accordance with our conscience;
- The protection of babies in the womb;
- The ability to provide women with important information about an unexpected pregnancy;
- Parental involvement in pregnancy decision of minor girls;
- The ability for parents to raise their children in accordance with their faith;
- Protection of a family’s ability to educate their children in a way that is best suited for their children;
- Respect for our nation and the foundations of our country that gave us room to create a more perfect union without having to disrupt our entire structure;
- Safety and security of our communities and families;
- Protecting the balance of powers and reversing the activist nature of many courts;
- And much more.
The Left would love to see these things eroded in our state and our country. We must work together to continue to protect the values that have formed who we are.
As we head into Election Day – vote – if you haven’t already! I am thankful to live in a nation where we have the opportunity to be a part of the direction of this country. It is imperative that we use this opportunity.
Most importantly we have to pray – pray for unity, pray that God’s hand will clearly be seen in the outcome of this election, and pray that this election will call us back to God!
Seeking the Lord,
Brittany Jones, Esq.
Director of Advocacy