Your help is needed immediately to stop the Reproductive Freedom Act, the most radical abortion bill ever proposed in this state. If this bill is passed, it will codify into law the extreme anti-life policies practiced in only a handful of nations.
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth.
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late-term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance.
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women.
- Annual funding for Planned Parenthood will be mandated despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations.
Governor Murphy and the current pro-abortion lawmakers want to end the debate over the right to life in New Jersey once and for all. Their solution is simple: abortion at any time, for any reason, without any restrictions – without end.
What can you do?
First, join us and over a dozen pro life organizations for a Day of Action on Wednesday, Nov. 11, in a peaceful protest and prayer gathering led by Rev. Clernard Childress of New Calvary Baptist Church in Montclair. Please register so we can contact you with updated information next week.
We will meet at the offices of the two senate sponsors:
Wed, Nov. 11, 10 am–12 pm: Sen. Loretta Weinberg, 545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ (NOTE: This is a different location than was initially planned.)
Wed, Nov. 11, 2 pm—4 pm: Sen. Linda Greenstein, 1249 S River Rd #105, Cranbury, NJ
Second, I want to urge you to contact the bill sponsors and other key senators who will decide the fate of babies in the womb. Please complete our action alert form and call the following:
- Fred Madden: (856) 232-6700
- Vin Gopal: (732) 695-3371
- Ronald Rice: (973) 371-5665
- Loretta Weinberg: (201) 928-0100
- Linda Greenstein: (609) 395-9911
- Lagana: (201) 576-9199
- Addiego: (609) 654-1498
- Nilsa Cruz Perez: (856) 541-1251
Hello, my name is __________. I am calling about The Reproductive Freedom Act. This is the most dangerous and radical abortion bill ever proposed in our state. It violates conscience protections, puts women at risk in late-term abortions and abortions performed by non-physicians, and prohibits any protections for babies in the womb – even up to birth. I urge Senator/Assembly ___________ to vote NO. Can we count on him/her to help protect women and children from this unsafe law?
The bill is most likely scheduled to be heard in committee within weeks.
Let’s act like lives depend on it – because they do!