Your help is needed immediately to stop the NJ Freedom to Kill Act, formerly the so-called Reproductive Freedom Act, the most radical abortion bill ever proposed in this state.
Under this legislation:
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth.
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late-term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance.
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women.
- Annual funding for Planned Parenthood will be mandated despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations.
Because of protests throughout the state this week, pro-abortion organizations are now pressuring Senate President Steve Sweeney and Health Committee Chair, Senator Joe Vitale, to put this NJ Freedom to Kill Act in the upcoming Health Committee meetings this Monday, Dec. 7.
We need you to immediately contact the Health Committee in the Senate.
After filling out our Action Alert, please call Senate and Assembly leaders to tell them not to put the NJ Freedom to Kill Act (formerly the so-called Reproductive Freedom Act) on the Health Committee agenda.
Senator Steve Sweeney: (856) 251-9801
Senator Joe Vitale: (732) 855-7441
Hello, my name is __________. I am calling about the so-called Reproductive Freedom Act. This is the most dangerous and radical abortion bill ever proposed in our state. It violates conscience protections, puts women at risk in late term abortions and abortions performed by non-physicians, and prohibits any protections for babies in the womb – even up to birth. I urge Senator ___________ to not allow this bill to be added to the upcoming Health Committee agenda.
Let’s act like lives depend on it – because they do!
Director of Advocacy