These are the top states for families in 2022 – is your state one of them?
There’s no denying it: 2022 has been a year for the books.
The Biden Administration introduced a host of dangerous policies. Title IX turned 50. Gas prices reached an all-time high. And of course, Roe v. Wade was overturned!
But even as all of that was happening on the national front, leaders in states around the nation were hard at work to protect life, promote parental rights, and make their states places where families could thrive.
That’s why this week, we’re pleased to announce the winners of our annual Craig’s List Awards – an award series named for our CEO and President Craig DeRoche and given to states making valiant pro- family efforts around the country. And this year, for the first time ever, we’re inviting YOU to join us for the awards ceremony, where we’ll publicly announce the winners! Receiving the awards on behalf of each state will be leaders from family policy councils, premier pro-family organizations in the states. Family Policy Alliance is pleased to host the alliance of family policy councils!
TOMORROW, we’ll announce the winners of:
- Life Champion Award – given to states that banned or nearly banned abortions following the historic overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Save Girls’ Sports Award – these states passed laws ensuring that girls’ sports are just for girls!
- Clean Sweep Award – given to a state where pro-family candidates won across the board in this year’s primary election
- Best Team Effort – given to a state whose parents banded together to protect their children!
- Biggest Upset Award – awarded to a state with one of the most surprising and attention-grabbing wins of the last year!
- Facing the Giants Award – awarded to a state that fought back against a dangerous ideology and won!
- Defensive Play of the Year – awarded to a state whose leaders admirably stopped an effort that would have endangered children.
- Victory of the Year – given to a state with a win so notable it had mainstream media upset for weeks!
And of course, come to learn which state is the 2022 Most Pro-Family State of the Year, a title given to a state whose leaders made significant across-the-board progress for families. Is it your state? Or think you know which state it should be?
JOIN US TOMORROW TO FIND OUT!
Annual Craig’s List Awards: Unveiling Ceremony
Thursday, August 18
11:30 a.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. CT / 9:30 a.m. MT / 8:30 a.m. PT
Join on Facebook, YouTube, or right here:
Join us tomorrow to learn about the good news coming from around the nation! Get ready to be encouraged, and send in a virtual “cheer” if your state is among the winners!
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
P.S. Don’t forget to mark your calendar for tomorrow! We’ll see you on Facebook, YouTube, or right here on this page!