The Biden Administration has been busy the last few months. Let us know what you think about Biden’s latest actions and the direction of our nation as a whole.
1. After numerous leftist attacks on churches, Christian organizations and pregnancy centers across the nation, President Biden recently declared pro-life supporters and pro-life activism to be “extreme” and “antithetical” (hostile) to what our nation is all about.
Is this a step in the right or wrong direction?
2. Following the overturn of Roe v. Wade in June, the Biden Administration promised to provide mobile abortion vans to travel the borders of pro-life states, and both the Biden Administration and Nancy Pelosi pushed for abortion-on-demand even up to the moment of birth.
3. After parents started publicly questioning their local school board members about blatantly pornographic material in public school libraries and also challenging them on CRT curriculum, President Biden's FBI was allowed to classify involved parents as domestic terrorists.
4. The Biden administration is pursuing the elimination of 50 years of education equality for women by executive action. If approved, this proposal would allow men (who chose to identify as women) to take advantage of existing federal Title IX protections set aside for women in nearly every aspect of education from kindergarten through college.
5. This summer, amid the worst inflation in 40 years and as parents were bearing back-to-school expenses, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer forced the passage of key Biden legislation into law increasing taxes, making energy more expensive and hiring 87,000 new IRS agents.
6. President Biden has called Save Girls’ Sports laws in 18 states “extreme” and has since initiated retaliatory executive actions threatening to remove federal school lunch funding from needy students in those states now protecting girls’ sports.
Which ONE of these changes do you think would have the single greatest positive impact on you and your family?
Select only one.
9. Which of these Biden initiatives are most harmful to our nation? (Pick 2?)
Please select two.
11. If the election were held today, which presidential candidate you would you be most likely to support?
Please select only one.
When you share your name and email address, we’ll send you the results of this poll once it has concluded!
Please share your location to continue.
Check our help guide for more info.