Mike Petersen on the Issues (supported):
- Voted for Value Them Both, the pro-life Constitutional Amendment to restore Kansans’ ability to regulate the abortion industry.
- Committed to protecting your tax dollars from misuse by the abortion industry.
- Co-sponsor of bill to give women hope beyond the abortion pill and to condemn New York’s extreme abortion law.
- Endorsed by Family Policy Alliance of Kansas.
Jim Ward (opponent) on the Issues:
- Leading voice trying to ram Medicaid expansion through the House knowing that it will become a funding stream for taxpayer funded abortion.
- Voted against Value Them Both, which would have allowed us to continue protect young girls and our tax dollars from abuse by the abortion industry.
- Voted against protecting the religious freedom of faith-based adoption providers Co-sponsor of biggest threat to religious liberty in Kansas.
- Voted against the Abortion Pill Reversal Informed Consent Bill which would have provided women hope beyond the abortion pill.
- Endorsed by liberal activist groups like the Kansas National Education Association, Equality Kansas, Main Stream Coalition, and Stand Up Blue Valley.
Paid for by Family Policy Alliance of Kansas