In the last few days, you have received numerous emails and postcards, seen many social media posts, and have been contacted by nonprofits about Giving Hearts Day. Many of these organizations do great work and we are happy to see them participating, but why is Family Policy Foundation of North Dakota* different? Why should you donate to us on Thursday?
Here are a few reasons why our organization stands out and why we ask you to prayerfully consider donating to our work. We at Family Policy Foundation of North Dakota use your tax-deductible contributions to:
- Support and defend the most precious things in your life that shape who you and your family are – your beliefs and values – and we do this across a broad range of issues;
- Train North Dakota legislators at our Statesmen Academy, whose graduates are already sponsoring life, school choice, and other pro-family bills right now in this legislative session;
- Rally individuals, churches leaders, and business owners to become engaged and work collaboratively on pro-life and pro-family issues;
- Defend religious freedom in a culture that is trying to punish you for your beliefs; and
- Work with like-minded organizations to strategize and multiply our impact in North Dakota.
All of this takes prayer, raising our voices together, and funding. I know you pray for us and respond to our action alerts, but please also consider financially supporting our work. Giving Hearts Day is this Thursday, February 14, and I’m asking for your help to provide a tax-deductible gift toward protecting your values.
To help us continue our advocacy and defense of your values, simply visit GivingHeartsDay.org on Feb. 14 and type in “Family Policy Foundation of North Dakota” to find us.
Giving Hearts Day only lasts for 24 hours, so please don’t wait. And remember, dollar-for-dollar match funds will be automatically applied to your donation as well, up to our match threshold. Thank you in advance for your participation and may God bless you and your family!
President and Executive Director
* Family Policy Foundation of North Dakota is the tax-deductible sister organization of Family Policy Alliance of North Dakota.