Join Senator Mike Testa for an Online Rally Opposing the So-Called ‘Reproductive Freedom Act’
The NJ License to Kill Act (so-called Reproductive Freedom Act) is the most radical abortion bill ever proposed in this state. Senator Mike Testa has organized an online rally against this dangerous bill on Thursday, January 7 at 7p.m.
As the pro-life movement continues to win the public debate regarding protections for babies in the womb, Governor Murphy, Senators Weinberg, Greenstein, Gopal, Ruiz, Singleton, and Smith have put forth a law that would seal the fate of the unborn for decades to come in our state.
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth.
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance.
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women.
- Mandate annual funding for Planned Parenthood despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations.
Senator Mike Testa will have a panel of guests joining him on Thursday, Jan 7 at 7pm to discuss the dangers of this bill. This is a great opportunity to hear from experts and legislators on why this proposed legislation threatens women’s health, jeopardizes children’s safety, and criminalizes medical health professionals.
Director of Advocacy