Are you interested in joining our team here at Family Policy Alliance, or one of our state-based allies?
We are a Christian organization that envisions a nation where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished. Please read our Statement of Faith and click on the acknowledgment button below. Then you can see what openings are available.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Preeminence of Evangelism
We believe that the ultimate purpose of life is to know and glorify God and to attain eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, beginning within our own families and then reaching out to a suffering humanity that needs to embrace His love and sacrifice.
The Permanence of Marriage
We believe that the institution of marriage is a sacred covenant designed by God to model the love of Christ for His people and to serve both the public and private good as the basic building block of human civilization. Marriage is intended by God to be a thriving, lifelong relationship between a man and a woman enduring through trials, sickness, financial crises and emotional stresses. Therefore, Christians are called to defend and protect God’s marriage design and to minister in Christ’s name to those who suffer the consequences of its brokenness.
The Value of Children
We believe that children are a heritage from God and a blessing from His hand. Parents are therefore accountable to Him for raising, shaping and preparing them for a life of service to His Kingdom and to humanity.
The Sanctity of Human Life
We believe that human beings are created by God in His image. Therefore every person, from conception to natural death, possesses inherent dignity and immeasurable worth—including preborn children, elderly individuals, those with special needs and others marginalized by society. Christians, then, are called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
The Importance of Social Responsibility
We believe that God has ordained the social institutions of family, church, and government for the benefit of mankind and as a reflection of His divine nature. Therefore, Christians are called to support these institutions, according to God’s design and purpose, and to protect them against destructive social influences. Such involvement is in obedience to Christ’s lordship over all creation and is required by His command to care for the well-being of all people.
The Value of Male and Female
We believe that God created humans in His image, intentionally and immutably male and female, each bringing unique and complementary qualities to sexuality and relationships. Sexuality is a glorious gift from God to be offered back to Him either in marriage for procreation, union, and mutual delight or in celibacy for undivided devotion to Christ. Christians are called to proclaim the truth and beauty of God’s design and the redemption of sexual brokenness in our lives and culture through Jesus Christ.
I accept the Statement of Faith & Foundational Belief
Clicking this button indicates that you have read and understand the Family Policy Alliance Statement of Faith and hold to spiritual beliefs which are not in conflict with it.