Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer are desperate to protect and promote unlimited abortion across the country. They know the U.S. Supreme Court could soon overturn Roe v. Wade.
Their latest effort involves H.R. 3755, which has already passed the House. We expect the Senate will vote to advance it on MONDAY. This bill would allow abortion-on-demand in every state if enacted into law. This is the first time the Senate has ever voted on such an expansive abortion bill.
Tell your Senator to vote NO on H.R. 3755!
If enacted, H.R. 3755 would:
- Allow an abortion at any point an abortionist deems appropriate—including late-term abortions.
- Ban current life-saving state laws like the Heartbeat Act, dismemberment abortion bans, and sex-selection abortion bans.
- Deny parents the ability to know or be involved if their daughter has an abortion.
- Ban current state laws that require in-person counseling to help prevent coerced abortions.
- Ban current state laws that require abortionists to give women information about their babies and abortion complications.
- Redefine mothers as “people who are pregnant,” a term that denies the truth that mothers are women.
Tell your Senator to reject abortion-on-demand and to stand for our first American value—the right to life. Click here to send a message to your Senator to VOTE NO on H.R. 3755 through our Action Center—it takes less than 1 minute!