At Family Policy Alliance, our vision is a nation where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished.
Welcome to Family Policy Alliance. You may know us by our previous names, CitizenLink and Focus on the Family Action. We’re still a public policy partner of Focus on the Family. As a Christ-centered organization, our vision is a nation where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished.
Our mission is to advance biblical citizenship, equip and elect statesmen, promote policy and serve an effective alliance, all committed to a common vision.
We do this in several strategic ways:
- Alliance Building: We work with national and state-based allies to advance pro-family legislation, elect pro-family leaders, mobilize churches on critical issues, and be a voice for biblical citizens within their states.
- Grassroots Impact: We engage directly in key races to identify and mobilize voters who are aligned with us on the issues but, for some reason, are unlikely to vote. When we communicate with them, we are seeing significantly increased voter turnout for social conservative candidates who support our values.
- Statesmen Academy: Our Statesmen Academy trains and disciples future statesmen and women who are called to serve in the mission field of American politics. We equip them with foundational Christian worldview training, essential skills for being effective in office, and most importantly, maintaining their principles—despite the enormous pressures they will face.
- Citizens’ Voice: Finally, we advance biblical citizenship through education and tools to help pro-family Americans like you raise their voices in support of legislation that protects their families. We help people of faith understand the issues and engage their spheres of influence with truth! This grassroots activism is the core ingredient to cultural change. You can sign-up for our free emails using the “Sign Me Up” button at the bottom of this page. In doing so you will receive pro-family commentary on the issues you face every day, videos, and ways to take action to protect your family and your values.
That’s what we do. This captures who we are:
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Now that you know a little more about us, we invite you to partner with us to expand your impact on our nation. There are two ways to do that according to your needs:
Your gift to Family Policy Alliance, a 501(c)(4) organization, will go toward engaging directly in the frontline efforts of politics and policy, and is not tax-deductible.
Your gift to Family Policy Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, will support education and alliance building efforts, and is tax-deductible.