At 10:00AM Eastern Time this morning, Family Policy Alliance will be hosting a LIVE virtual rally to show our strong and united opposition to the Equality Act! This is a don’t-miss event—be sure to tune in.
WHAT IS THE EQUALITY ACT?
The Equality Act is a huge federal overreach that is the most dangerous piece of legislation we’ve seen come out of Congress. And it’s easy to see why.
Here are just some of the consequences if the Equality Act passes:
- Sanctioning abortions and removing pro-life protections
- Introducing explicit content in school curriculum across the nation
- Pressuring struggling children toward experimental cross-sex hormones and surgery
- Letting males win girls’ sports championships
- Allowing males to enter girls’ locker rooms and women’s shelters
- Closing the doors of faith-based foster and adoption agencies
- Denying parental rights in the name of a sexualized political ideology
- Silencing all of us who disagree
It’s a huge threat, and we need your help to EXPOSE it and to STOP it!
We’re hearing that Democratic leadership will not allow any amendments on the Equality Act before they vote on this unprecedented, dangerous piece of legislation. That means there will be no opportunity for members of Congress to vote on individual threats and concerns within the bill, nor a chance to improve the bill in any way. And, we know mainstream media will make the bill sound completely harmless. That’s why we’re holding the rally—we need your help to EXPOSE what’s really going on! Don’t forget to RSVP!
WHO WILL BE AT THE RALLY?
We’re inviting pro-family Americans all across the country to attend and be a part of the united opposition against this dangerous bill!
We will hear from an incredible and diverse group of speakers from allied organizations. We can’t wait to hear from them, and we know you will enjoy hearing from them as well!
Here are some of the confirmed participating organizations and individuals:
- Family Policy Alliance
- The Heritage Foundation
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Focus on the Family
- Family Research Council
- March for Life
- Concerned Women for America
- Independent Women’s Forum
- Women’s Liberation Front
- Save Women’s Sports
- American Association of Pro-Life OB/GYN’s
- Representatives from some of your states’ family policy councils
- Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler (MO-04)
- Senator Mike Lee (UT)
- Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (AZ-08)
Perhaps at another time, Americans would have gathered outside the U.S. Capitol to peacefully express their opposition to this dangerous legislation.
But right now, the U.S. Capitol is surrounded by guards and wire fencing. At a time when Congress most needs to hear our voice, we can’t go there to share it. So instead, we’re gathering online. The rally will stream live across Facebook and YouTube, and in order to send a strong message to Congress, it’s critical that many people join.
See you at 10:00AM Eastern time/9:00AM Central time/8:00AM Mountain time/7:00AM Pacific time!
Vice President for Strategy