I’ll cut straight to the chase: the greatest threat to the radical Left’s agenda is you. You are leading the way in promoting school choice and parental rights around the country. You have been, and will continue to be, a driving force in ending abortion in America. And you are playing a key role in protecting women and children and combatting the radical gender ideology of the Left.
Here are some of your key victories:
- Last year, Arkansas became the first state to protect minors from transgender interventions.
- In November, parents showed up as their own interest group in the Virginia state election, voting for better state leaders and better school policies.
- This week, South Dakota became the 10th state to Save Girls’ Sports.
But for every one of these wins, the radical Left frantically continues to push its own agenda. For instance:
- The Biden Administration wants to force healthcare plans to cover transgender interventions.
- Some schools are teaching children to question their own biological sex.
The Left continues to celebrate men taking titles from women – in sports and even in Jeopardy! The radical Left knows you are faithfully standing for truth and for what’s best for families, so they are trying to push through as much as they can. And with the mid-term election just months away, they know their time is running short – so their attempts are becoming more desperate.
One example of this phenomenon: the Equality Act. This radical bill has made repeat appearances in Congress and would create new protected classes based on a person’s self-identified sexual orientation and gender identity. Under the Equality Act, males could enter female-only spaces like locker rooms and women’s shelters, and they would be legally empowered to take female athletic titles and championships – and more.
Thankfully, you helped stop this bill from becoming law.
What was the next play for the Left? In Congress, nearly one hundred bills include Equality Act language, an attempt to integrate its policies piece-by-piece.
To be sure, the radical Left has its own offensive strategy. But you keep speaking up, engaging with your state family policy council, and responding to action alerts. You are an integral part of the pro-family movement.
Ours is a movement that believes children should be helped to embrace their God-given sex, not taught to question it.
We believe that when some children do struggle to embrace their God-given bodies, they should receive loving and meaningful help, not the harm of hormones and surgeries.
And no matter what happens in those policy areas, females still deserve a level playing field in sports, privacy and safety in sex-specific spaces, and the dignity not to be reduced to terms like “pregnant people.”
This is what real America believes- and the Left knows it. You are the greatest threat to their agenda.
Now, most states are in the thick of their legislative sessions, presenting many opportunities to protect families and stop the radical Left’s agenda. Nationally, Congress and the Biden Administration continue to provide many opportunities for action.
As your state determines what will happen for families in 2022 and beyond, here are 5 things you can do to keep making a difference:
- Pray. Pray for our nation, your state, and your community. Pray for leaders at all levels, and for the people their decisions affect. Sign up here to receive periodic prayer updates from our team.
- Reach out to your elected officials. We make it easy through our Action Center!
- Get plugged in with your state family policy council. They represent your voice and your interests in your state! Find yours here.
- Learn more about the issues. Click here to learn more about our vision for Help Not Harm for kids struggling to embrace their God-given bodies, and click here to learn more about the movement to Save Girls’ Sports.
- Spread the word! Share the truth with friends and family. (For easy-to-share content, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
Together, let’s work for a nation where female athletes have a level playing field in all fifty states, where children across the nation are protected from dangerous agendas and transgender interventions, and where families can truly thrive.
Standing with you,
Director of Strategy