Welcome to Family Policy Alliance – we hope you’ll join us making our nation one in which God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished!
Family Policy Alliance (FPA) and Family Policy Alliance Foundation (FPAF) are Christian ministries that defend faith and protect families by organizing, educating and mobilizing the social conservative movement in America.
Originally founded by Focus on the Family in 2004, FPA (along with sister ministry FPAF, which was launched in 2014) is emerging as one of the most influential leaders of the social conservative movement in America.
FPA and FPAF are multi-issue in focus and unique as the only national pro-family organization to host an alliance of 40 state organizations, which have more than 320 employees, $40 million in annual revenue, over 40,000 church partners, and millions of Christian advocates.
FPA’s state and federal election work has impacted election outcomes for years, while its national policy campaigns—such as those listed below—have changed the national narrative on issues such as life, parental rights, and the transgender agenda:
Help Not Harm to protect children from permanent, life-altering gender-transition drugs and surgeries
Save Girls Sports to protect women and girls from being forced to compete against biological males on female-only sports teams, and
After Roe, which set forth a vision for protecting life in each state before the Dobbs decision overturned Roe v. Wade
Family Policy Alliance Foundation’s educational programs are tailored to three unique audiences: elected officials, organizational leaders, and grassroots advocates:
The Statesmen Academy® trains state legislators for godly, effective public service
The School Board AcademyTM is the only Christian pro-family training program available to equip our nation’s school board members to serve confidently, effectively and honorably
“SoConCon” – the Social Conservative Policy Conference – is an annual event for policymakers, organizational leaders, and national and state pro-life and pro-family allies
That’s what we do, this is what we believe:
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We invite you to partner with us to expand your impact on our nation and your state. There are two ways to do that according to your needs:
Your gift to Family Policy Alliance, a 501(c)(4) organization, will go toward engaging directly in the frontline efforts of politics and policy, and is not tax-deductible.
Your gift to Family Policy Alliance Foundation will support education and alliance building efforts, and is tax-deductible. Family Policy Alliance Foundation is a trade name of Family Policy Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization and sister ministry of Family Policy Alliance.