The House will be voting TOMORROW on Nancy Pelosi’s radical and woke bill designed to spread abortion and woke ideology across the country. And we need your help.
Tell your Representative to vote NO on Nancy Pelosi’s bill NOW: https://secure2.convio.net/cl/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=1748
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are on a desperate mission to codify Roe v. Wade and spread unlimited abortion across the country. But Texas dared to defy their agenda by protecting babies in the womb with detectable heartbeats. In retaliation, Biden is now suing Texas, and Pelosi is advancing her own ‘Woke Health Protection Act,’ a bill that blasphemes women’s health.
Pelosi’s bill is a radical attempt to spread abortion and woke ideology. The bill would:
- Allow a child in the womb to be killed at any point the abortionist deems appropriate
- Remove even state prohibitions on abortion committed after a child is viable outside the womb
- Remove state prohibitions on abortions committed simply because of the baby’s sex
- Remove important safety protections for mothers
- Refer to mothers as “people who are pregnant” to show her support for transgender ideology and refusal to recognize mothers and women
As if that weren’t bad enough, Speaker Pelosi fast-tracked her bill through the House process to bring it to the House floor for a full vote TOMORROW.
Family Policy Alliance is calling on lawmakers and Americans to reject this dangerous bill and to stand for our first American value—the right to life.
Will you raise your voice to call on lawmakers to reject this retaliatory and radical move by Nancy Pelosi?
Click here to send a message to your Representative through our action center—it takes less than 1 minute!
For life in America,
Vice President for Strategy
P.S. Did you miss our video today? Family Policy Alliance’s CEO Craig DeRoche and Concerned Women for America’s Doreen Denny talked about this radical bill (and many other topics in the Biden/Pelosi agenda to devalue women and their babies) on the latest “Conversations with Craig.” You can still watch ON DEMAND here on Facebook or YouTube