Since the recent U.S. Supreme Court opinion leak indicated Roe v. Wade could be overturned, the left is desperately working to pass abortion-on-demand legislation before the Court rules.
TODAY, Chuck Schumer is bringing S. 4132, an abortion-on-demand bill, to a vote on the Senate floor. If passed S. 4132 would allow abortion-on-demand in every state- up until birth- and override state pro-life laws.
If enacted, S. 4132 would:
- Allow an abortion at any point in pregnancy—including late-term abortions.
- Override current life-saving state laws like heartbeat protections, dismemberment abortion bans, and sex-, race-, and disability-selective abortion bans.
- Override current state laws that require in-person counseling to help prevent coerced abortions.
- Override current state laws that require abortionists to give women information about their babies and abortion complications.
- Override life-saving restrictions on abortion-inducing drugs.
- Deny the truth that mothers are women.
Tell your Senator to reject abortion-on-demand and to stand for our first American value—the right to life.