Since Roe v. Wade was overturned, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer are desperate to peddle an extreme abortion agenda across the country.
Pelosi’s latest effort involves two extreme abortion bills, H.R. 8296 and H.R. 8297 that will likely be voted on TOMORROW (Friday, July 15th).
H.R. 8296 will allow abortion-on-demand in every state if enacted into law.
If enacted, H.R. 8296 would:
- Allow an abortion at any point an abortionist deems appropriate—including late-term abortions.
- Erase current life-saving state laws like the Heartbeat Act, dismemberment abortion bans, and sex-selection abortion bans.
- Deny parents the ability to know or be involved if their daughter has an abortion.
- Ban current state laws that require in-person counseling to help prevent coerced abortions.
- Ban current state laws that require abortionists to give women information about their babies and abortion complications.
H.R. 8297 will protect abortionists and hurt women if enacted into law.
If enacted, H.R. 8297 would:
- Help human traffickers cross state lines to force their victims to have an abortion in pro-abortion states.
- Create protections for abortionists—not for women—who perform abortions on women from other states.
- Promote dangerous chemical abortion drugs.
Tell your Congressman to reject abortion-on-demand, protect women, and stand for the right to life. Click here to send a message to your Member of Congress to VOTE NO on H.R. 8296 and H.R. 8297!