Today, U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona repeatedly refused to define the word “woman.” Of course, it’s not the first time a Biden appointee has refused to acknowledge biological reality, so this shouldn’t come as a surprise. After all, this is the same Administration that recently decided to target female athletes and the states protecting them. Now, we need your help to fight back.
We’ve already seen incredible momentum in saving girls’ sports and stopping the spread of the Biden Administration’s radical gender ideology:
- In the last three years, more than half of states have considered or passed legislation to Save Girls’ Sports. Your support has made this possible!
- This legislation ensures that females never have to compete against a male in a school sports competition meant just for girls. In today’s culture, that’s sadly not a given.
- When male swimmer Lia Thomas took a national women’s swimming title last year, this issue came into full view of the nation.
That’s why Family Policy Alliance is proud to have played a critical role in protecting female athletes in the 20 states that now have Save Girls’ Sports laws – a role that wouldn’t have been possible without you.
But now, the Biden Administration is threatening those 20 states. In a new proposed rule, the Administration has made it clear it will not tolerate policies that fully protect female athletes from kindergarten through college. This is a direct threat to female athletes in the 20 states with policies protecting them. And it’s the latest proof that the Biden Administration is out of touch with the rest of America, with families like yours.
We need your help more than ever to fight back. Your partnership will:
- Rally Americans to send a clear message to the Biden Administration that their new proposal is unacceptable. We have less than 30 days to respond!
- Call on our Representatives in the U.S. House to pass a national Save Girls Sports bill.
- Work with our network of state family policy councils to protect female athletes in states around the country.
We urgently need a one-time or recurring donation of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or even more to ramp up our fight to save girls’ sports. We have made incredible progress to protect our female athletes, but the demand has been more than we could have predicted, and the Biden Administration is not backing down. We need your help today! Female athletes deserve a level playing field and a chance at the opportunities reserved for them. The Biden Administration wants to attack those opportunities, but we’re pushing back. Will you join us?
With less than 30 days to push back against the Biden Administration, and the U.S. House set to vote on a national Save Girls’ Sports bill this week, we need your help to save girls’ sports now more than ever.
P.S. To make a gift to help Save Girls’ Sports and more, click here! Remember, when you stand with us to save girls’ sports, you not only protect female athletes, you also take critical ground in the fight against radical gender ideology and its indoctrination of our children. Please support this critical work today.