Kevin Braun on the Issues (supported):
- He spoke powerfully to support Value Them Both when it passed the Senate in 2020. Value Them Both is the pro-life Constitutional Amendment to restore Kansans ability to regulate the abortion industry.
- Courageously stood to block Liberals and Moderates push to allow taxpayer funded abortion through Medicaid expansion.
- Is committed to protecting our God-given right to live out our faith in accordance with our conscience.
Jeff Pittman (opponent) on the Issues:
- He has flip flopped on protecting faith-based adoption organizations from discrimination. With his final vote on the issue, he voted with legislators who called Catholic beliefs on marriage and family “sick”.
- He has flip flopped when it comes to providing women hope beyond the dangerous abortion pill. Pittman voted for it twice, but at the last minute decided that women should not have the information once liberal leaders in Topeka applied pressure.
- When it mattered most, he opposed giving you the opportunity to vote on the Value Them Both Amendment, the pro-life Constitutional Amendment to restore Kansans ability to regulate the abortion industry.
Paid for by Family Policy Alliance of Kansas