From the Desk of
President & CEO
You might have seen the news: Human Rights Campaign — the leading LGBT activist group in the country — has declared a “national state of emergency.”
But that’s not all — they are blaming Family Policy Alliance for that state of emergency!
That means all of your prayers, financial support and taking action in support of bills to protect kids from transgender hormones and surgeries is making a HUGE difference.
Family Policy Alliance is proud that our Help Not Harm campaign to protect American children from the ravages of transgender drugs and surgeries is off-the-charts successful — beyond what we imagined when we drafted the first legislation three years ago.
By God’s grace and with your help, these protections will now be the law in 18 states — with most of those happening in 2023 — and many bills still advancing!
The momentum of this effort is amazing, but we also have a huge challenge and need your help.
Eighteen states have passed these protections as I write, but that means 32 states still allow unscrupulous medical providers to permanently maim and sterilize thousands of teens through transgender surgeries and drugs.
So much more remains to be done, and I need your help to do it. Here’s why:
- Your help will allow us to add to our team. Your FPA team is going non-stop — testifying before state legislatures, training lawmakers and state allies, mobilizing citizens for action — and still can’t keep up with all of the opportunities.
- Your help will ramp up grassroots pressure on politicians — especially in states where the battle will be more difficult.
- Your help will keep the momentum going by driving the debate in the media and online. The facts are on our side — we win when we can get our message out!
The conflict we’re engaged in isn’t a secret anymore, and HRC’s “state of emergency” will only bring even more determination and funding to ensure children can make life-altering decisions about transgender hormones and surgeries.
The lies of the Left and the transgender activists and medical profiteers are leading tens of thousands of American kids to get pumped full of damaging hormones — or, worse yet, to have healthy body parts cut off.
Even more progressive countries like Sweden and the UK are backing away from these practices. That gives us hope that, even in the bluest of states here in America, our kids can be protected.
What can you do?
- Help us engage strongly in upcoming states with your gift of $50, $100 or even $500 or more. You’ll be helping to mobilize citizens, put boots on the ground to testify in state capitols, train lawmakers and advocates and much more.
- If the Lord has greatly blessed you, please consider a transformational gift that will allow us to expand our team and multiply our communication to the American people. Your visionary gift will shape the debate, even in difficult states.
We’re winning — and HRC knows it. Will you fuel our tanks and keep the progress going?
Standing for our kids and grandkids,
President & CEO
P.S. One of the top LGBT groups just blamed Family Policy Alliance for a “national state of emergency” — because our Help Not Harm legislations is now law in 18 (and counting!) states. Despite that, tens of thousands of kids are being surgically and hormonally harmed because of transgender lies. We need your help to keep the momentum going. Please give as generously as you can today!