Have you been keeping up with all the pro-life victories lately? We have, and in case you haven’t heard, please take a look at some of the exciting things that have happened in states across the nation.
- In GEORGIA, the Legislature has passed a bill to protect babies from being aborted once a heartbeat is detected.
- In NORTH DAKOTA, the Governor has signed a bill into law that bans dismemberment abortions, a brutal practice that involves tearing an unborn baby apart.
- In KANSAS, the Legislature has passed a bill to ensure that women seeking chemical abortions know that the abortion may be reversible if they change their mind after taking the first abortion pill.
- In ARKANSAS, the Governor has signed into law a bill banning most abortions 18 weeks into a pregnancy.
- In KENTUCKY, the Governor has signed a bill into law protecting babies from abortions once a heartbeat is detected.
- In NORTH CAROLINA, the Senate has passed a bill requiring care for babies born alive following a botched abortion.
- In OHIO, the Governor has signed a bill into law protecting babies from abortions once a heartbeat is detected.
- In SOUTH DAKOTA, the Governor has signed a bill that requires abortionists to allow a woman to see a sonogram of her baby and listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
- In UTAH, the Governor has signed a bill into law that protects unborn babies with Down syndrome from being aborted.
- And lest we forget, in NEW MEXICO, we shocked the nation and the abortion industry when Senate Democrats and Republicans came together to defeat the radical abortion bill, HB 51!
There is no doubt about it—a pro-life wave is sweeping the country and New Mexico is part of it. After the November election last year, we were consistently told that our efforts to stop anti-life legislation would be futile. We were told that Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry had targeted New Mexico and that we could not match the money and resources that would be dumped into the state.
Well, they were right about the money and the resources. We couldn’t compete.
But they were wrong about the effort.
And why were they wrong? Because they severely underestimated the power of the church.
I said it before, and I’ll keep saying it—when God’s people pray, stand firm, and act, we can still move mountains. We did it this Legislative Session and we need to keep it going.
Let’s pray together.
Let’s stand firm together.
Let’s act together.
Our recent victory was sweet, but let’s be honest—the battle is far from over. Our vision is a New Mexico where life is cherished, and I truly believe that together, we can turn that vision into a reality. If you believe that, please help us spread the word and encourage more Christians to get involved by forwarding this email to 5 family members or friends.
Thank you for your support!
President and Executive Director