Your help is needed immediately to stop the License to Kill Act. Formerly known as the so-called Reproductive Freedom Act, now renamed S49/A6260, this legislation “Codifies constitutional right to freedom of reproductive choice.”
This is the most radical abortion bill ever proposed in this state.
Under this legislation:
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth.
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late-term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance.
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women.
- Annual funding for Planned Parenthood will be mandated despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations.
We have held protests and rallies throughout the state over this past year! Now, pro-abortion organizations are working behind the scenes and rushing these bills through in the last minutes of this Legislative Session.
We must make our voices heard!!
We need you to immediately contact your two Assembly Representatives and NJ State Senate and urge them to vote against the replacement bill for the Reproductive Freedom Act in the NJ Senate S49/A6260. (Codifies constitutional right to freedom of reproductive choice.)
You may want to contact your state legislator’s office by phone as well. We will also email it to you once you have taken action in our Action Center.
Let’s act like lives depend on it – because they do!