COLORADO: Urge your state rep to OPPOSE this radical abortion bill!
Tomorrow, the Colorado legislature will hold its first hearing on a bill that could make Colorado the most pro-abortion state in the country. Your voice is needed – urge your state representative to oppose it!
HB22-1279 will strip away all restrictions or regulations on abortion in Colorado. And it would prohibit any local restrictions on abortion from being enacted at any time in the future!
Under this radical bill:
- Parental notification requirements would be outlawed
- Common-sense health regulations on abortion – such as clinical safety requirements – would be outlawed
- The state will outlaw any attempts to limit abortions, even those that target babies on the basis of their sex or disability
This bill will be heard by the House Health & Insurance Committee on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. in the Old State Library (Room 271, State Capitol). You are encouraged to attend and are invited to give brief testimony.
But at the least, please do these three things:
- Pray that the legislators will defeat this bill.
- Speak up to your representative. It only takes a minute on our Action Center.
- Pass along this alert to others so they can take a stand as well!
Thank you for standing up for those who can’t protect themselves!
Vice President, State Alliances