The House Labor, Health and Social Services Committee has been scheduled to hear four life-related bills on Monday morning. This is the best time during the session to let your voice be heard in support of life! During the legislative cycle, citizens get to participate directly by speaking to their legislators in committee hearings.
There are two ways to participate:
- Come in person! If you are in town, you may come in person and sign up to speak.
- Listen in online. If you cannot make the drive you can listen into the proceeding here. You can even sign up to testify via Zoom using this link!
The four bills that will be presented for debate are:
- HB70, Informed Consent before an Abortion
- HB134, Human Heartbeat Protection Act
- HB161, Prohibiting Discriminatory Abortions
- HB253, To Ban Abortion Funding at UW
Please participate and share this information with your friends. This is how we “Advance Biblical Citizenship!”