As you know, we are very quickly approaching yet another national election. The problems and trials affecting our nation weigh heavy on our hearts and minds as we approach this important time of decision.
If you have been reading Family Policy Alliance’s email messages, you know that woke DC policies affect nearly every aspect of our lives and those of our children as well.
We at Family Policy Foundation invite you to join us in prayer as we enter the final stretch of the 2022 election. Many godly men and women are seeking office at all levels of government across the nation, and they need our prayers—as does our country.
While we all know politics is not the answer and no politician can fix what is really wrong in this world, we need to seek God’s favor in these important decisions that will impact our nation for years.
We also remember that we have the blessing to live in a nation where we can still cast ballots, share our beliefs and take action that seeks the good of the city and the welfare of the nation. Our freedoms are truly praiseworthy and not to be taken for granted.
Please join us in prayer for the following:
- That godly men and women would be elected to serve in a multitude of positions across the nation and that their leadership would honor God.
- That God would help to heal our nation from the scars left by abortion, child abuse, fatherlessness and a culture intent upon destroying children.
- That we would remain thankful for the freedoms we have and that we would persist in shining our light in a world that desperately needs it, not just in politics or government.
- That God would protect all elected officials and bestow on them the knowledge they need to lead and act in ways that honor Him.
- Finally, may God bless America – that we can continue to stand for the freedom to live, worship and raise our families in ways that honor Him, and which are also a beacon of hope to the rest of the world.
Thank you for praying with us. For more information and to receive prayer updates throughout the year please visit Under God, One Nation.
Director of Audience Engagement